In 2012 I started hosting, co-hosting, and generally goofing off on podcasts and interviews. Here are a few of my appearances:
- Telling the story of my wedding day photography disaster for Canada’s Definitely Not the Opera. [Listen here]
- Filling in for Katee Sackoff as co-host on the Schmoes Know podcast. [Listen and watch here]
- Talking to The Today Show about a couple who are touring the world getting married. [Watch it here]
- Being interviewed by the Defective Geeks on their weekly podcast. [Listen here]
- Hosting a video segment on Offbeat Home where I attempted to cook… anything. [Watch here, here, and here]
- Guest-hosting on the Jedi Alliance, talking about Star Wars news.
If you’d like to have me on your show to talk about offbeat weddings, home decor, attempting to cook, or if you’re in need of a hosting personality, feel free to contact me!